Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wow oh Wow, whata week I've had....then to end it, I had a ton of stuff come up to go to....2 beach parties, 2 going away parties, 3 birthday parties, and a whole lot more in various magazines around here....I get begged to go to this stuff after an extremely busy week working 10 hour days cause of some military exercise, it affects me too by the way....and I'm asked over and over by others I barely even know if I"m joining them when I'm exhausted enough as it is.....by the time the week ends, I seriously don't care to go anywhere else, or do anything but go home and relax and do what I want to do.....I really have to force myself to go and join into these things whatever it is, cause I tend to get in a rut, and just stay to myself, and not even realize it cause it doesn't bother me....so it doesn't hurt once in awhile, but I really have to push myself to do any of it since I"d rather be doing something of my own than sitting at some table with a bunch of people I barely know...of course anyone who knows me at all would take the first guess that I would practically fall over myself to be on here....hmm well after all that contemplating, I went to one of the going-away parties that I got invited to here....I went to walk there since it was a nice evening, and just wanted to think to myself over everything that had happened over the week....pretty good I guess, made some everlastin' memories (wink wink !!!!) went through my internet going out, for 24 hours which about drove me outta my mind, then got it back on, going through listening to sirens going off all week long, and I was so glad when it was all finally finally over with.....I got to where I thought this was "supposed" to be at, and they had absolutely nooo idea what I was talking about, and it turns out I went to the wrong place...only me could do something like that...so I had to go back the exact way that I had come.....I got there finally, but what a lot of fuss and I'm always messing up on everything...so great that one of my friends saw me along the way and we went together since I was pretty much done thinking stuff to myself and should concentrate on where I was going here.....it was a nice time after such a very long and aggravating week....I decided to forget the other stuff that I had hanging over me, and just enjoy my weekend since my summer is going to be packed and busy enough....there is always stuff going on here, day or night, rain or shine....I don't care one way or another cause I find plenty to do on my own, and would much rather spend time with my friends on here, than with a bunch of other people I barely even know, or it's just on a "hi and bye" basis, and that's it.....Anyways....this morning I woke up to a blaring voice...I thought it was someone shouting in Arabic cause it didn't make a bit of sense to me at all, and being disoriented when you are barely awake like that, it was hard to distinguish what it was exactly.....once we figured out where it was coming from, I went to go and see more of it....it was another protest....a blue van with a huge mega phone thing on the top with someone inside, yelling things in Japanese, and then a whole line of people behind it and they would answer in Japanese...we had no idea what they were saying.....the Japanese flag was displayed on the back hanging down, with another one they made with Japanese symbols all over it, and they criss-crossed each other....it was so loud, it woke me up out of a sound sleep, and I've had a very exhausting week....it was about noon-time but still I don't want to hear some blaring voice on my day off here...it sounded like they were right under my balcony here yelling up at me....that's how loud it was...I didn't even think it was out on the street....I watched this thing with several others from here, and we took pictures of this crazy thing going on, to show a few others what we have to go through here.....it's pretty hurtful...they don't want us here honestly, and are trying to drive us out to take back their land here....that's why they are so mean and nasty to Americans....they have been that way to me ever since I arrived here in this country...I couldn't understand why exactly...then I kept hearing about these protests that happened on and off here...they really don't do anything, they just walk with signs, blare music, and all shout things in Japanese, like we know what they are saying in the first place.....I tried to get some pictures of this chaotic thing going on, but I got the tail end of it, since I had to run back up here and grab my camera...this isn't the first time this has happened since we've been here....it goes on several times a year....it's been so crazy all week, I didn't hear a thing about this at all....they just always tell us not to interact with them, or try and stop them if we happen to be out there when they are passing....they went all the way down circling us, then disappeared, and then I heard them again late afternoon here coming back this way....guess when they got back where ever they had started from, they were all going to go eat somewhere together....that's usually what they do after doing things together....I was so glad when this thing was over with finally, and I didn't have to hear that any longer....I don't know why they want to fight over everything and are so mean and hateful and bitter towards everyone and everything....they treat me this way, and I don't like it at all of course....so I just plain stay away from them, and only talk with them whenever I absolutely have to....not my choice of course, cause it's hurtful what they think and do to us.....no one can read what's on their signs directed at us, or understand what they are saying....we don't know what their music is saying they are blaring, we don't know what the flag says they have with the Japanese flag, we don't know any of that....maybe some do who are studying this language, or can find someone Japanese kind enough to tell them the mean things that are going on right in front of us, but in some way, I feel that I am better off not knowing....I just never went through any of this before with the protesting every few months, and yelling around at us in another language...it's pretty scary...I'm just glad that attacks don't break out or anything....they aren't violent or start any fighting, they just chant stuff, and keep going.....it's still pretty hurtful having to see this type of thing....no one else understands it, unless they also are living it, or have been through it before....it's all political stuff, nothing that I can do anything about, or understand it all really.....I'm sure we'll see this again at least 2 more times this year....well, I think I"ve talked enough for one night...I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and nothing like that is going on where ever you are...take care and come say hi to me whenever you can...miss u all know u are thought of!!!!!!xoxoxohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4wVe6IwRow-I Wish-JoDee Mesina (gorgeous song!! hope u all enjoy!!!)

No comments: