Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally it's the weekend again and I can have a chance to get caught up on things and do what I want....hey all what's going on...I'm so sorry that I kind of got off track on this thing over this last week...I'm always always gone anymore, and it's sooo late when I get home anymore, that the evenings just fly by....I hope the rest of my time flies by here just as the time has because of the ridiculous time difference that I have to put up with while living here...hmm it's getting closer and closer to summer and already starting to get dreadfully hot....this mess sent me to the hospital twice last year cause of heat exhaustion, I really hope that doesn't happen this year again, cause I don't want the attention and everyone staring at me...hmm not much has been going on here as usual...there's stuff going on all the time here day and night, every single day of the year, but really I don't care what it is....I turn down going to stuff all the time here, or I just don't want to be around it...We have 2 beach parties coming up here this month...I go to get pics, kind of try and enjoy myself, but that's about it, cause I won't touch whatever it is they are cooking out, won't even look at it, and that's pretty much it...I tried to eat cookout food at a thing like that I went to about a year ago here, and was sick for a week cause I never eat that stuff ever....quite a change going from nice restaurants with dinner music to just going through a line down some picnic tables and getting whatever you want with flies and ants all over the place.....perhaps I can get more video of us goofing around and stuff like that everyone else really not me...the ones who are brave enough to do that and then get it sent around to everyone here and who knows where else....so I"ll see how it turns out and what happens whenever it does....just looking for more to put on here, cause everything is just kind of in a slump right now....not much going on, it's getting to hot to even wanna think about, but I still haveta be here....I"m just thrilled to pieces that I can pick up my radio station all the way over here from back home cause I have absolutely nothing to do with this place....wow I heard the funniest stories on there the other day they were telling to one another....several infact as others started responding one after the other...one was someone couldn't get their computer to work, it wouldn't come on, wouldn't do anything, etc..etc..... and they finally looked and the thing wasn't plugged in....another was a VCR wouldn't come on, and the guy drove from the University there from Norman like an hour and a half to Tulsa, (very very far as I can remember...) to help out whoever it was having probs with the VCR, and just plugged that in and it worked just fine then....the one that about killed me it was so funny was that someone else said they were running late and couldn't find their cell phone anywhere, they were looking all over for it, but still couldn't find it....until someone told them" uhh well, you're talking on it..." no wonder I can't give those people up, or my radio station, no matter where in the world I'm placed....we act exactly alike to the max.....I've done every bit of that at some point, and didn't even realize it until someone pointed it out....I've been through going on and on and on about how something doesn't work it won't do anything, I hate the stupid thing, it should have never been invented, it was a dumb invention anyways cause it doesn't work to begin with and finally I get someone to look at it, and all they do is plug it in, and the thing works then....and of course we have a huge laugh and I'm the one getting poked fun at, but all in good taste and everything like that.....I couldn't find my cell phone either before, I was looking all over for it, going from room to room frantically looking and of course running late, and then look down and the thing is in my hand and I'd been holding on to it the whole time....Same thing happened this morning with our treadmill, trying to set it up to workout, turned it on, it wouldn't do anything nothing, until we noticed the cord just laying there.....so glad I have others to laugh about that kind of stuff with, and it's even greater to know I'm not the only one on earth who does stuff like that.....wow that all was just too funny, but I get a kick out of anything like that so it doesn't take much for me....I found these pics about a week or so ago, and have been meaning to put them on here when I finally got a chance to....now I finally do, so I'll put them on here while I'm actually thinking about it.....this is some parking garage in Germany that somehow got passed onto me...Italy wasn't this outrageous, at least not in the ones I got exposed to while being there, but still it was quite an eye-opener....I can't remember what town it was, or what exactly we were doing there, but it was just one of those flat ones in levels not like this...this is the first time that I've seen one of these...didn't even know one of these actually exsisted!!!! hmm I went to this movie last night....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXnowJjfDc it pretty much scared me to death but felt sooo good to get out and do something for once finallyyyyy besides just work then home or going to dinner or something like that.....pretty much shook me up pretty bad, and reminded me of another one that took place in the woods like that, another reason why I can't stand living out in the middle of nowhere in small nothing towns, or going in the woods on some camping trip....I never know what could happen or what could.......we only get a few movies here at a time, so I'm glad to see whatever I can cause I'm so bored with this place....hmmm not too much else is going on here, as you can see I'm scraping like crazy to find things to talk about right now, but just wanted to drop in and catch up with everyone.....I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend to the fullest, and doing what they like....I am, but still feel like time is going far too fast as always.....okay I'm gonna take off now, take care everyone and I"ll talk with u all soon when you get a chance to stop by and say hi to me!!! bye for now!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQDLvcdUBic! xoxo

No comments: