Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy weekend to everyone=) =) =) I"m too happy to be off finally from my work and be able to do whatever I want for a few days....I'm sure everyone else knows this feeling all too well....just because I'm off my own work, doesn't mean that it stops here at home...I'm forever involved in some sort of on-going projects that I have been working on, but haven't finished yet, and then start working on another one before I have finished the one before that one...so I got them all over the place...Once I do finish them, I'll put them on here to share, it just takes me forever to get through any of them because I'm always gone, or just don't feel like messing with them during the week....anyways...it's pretty slow this weekend here, which I don't mind at alllllllllllllllllll.....I skipped out on so many cookouts this weekend and last, and I don't feel the least bit guilty...I just saved myself several trips to the emergency room cause I can't stand that stuff, any of it....I normally go to restaurants with the dinner music playing, and they are pretty nice inside....just changing over to grabbing stuff off a picnic table sitting in the heat for hours and hours does not mix well with me....hmm it's nice to be able to go and actually TALK and hear what the other person is saying across from u whenever you do go out somewhere....tonight we went to a fairly busy place here, probably most popular here, cause if you don't get there early, people are hanging out the door, standing on the sidewalks, waiting to be paged with one of those pager things....I don't understand why big huge families want to go to "adult" oriented restaurants, and drag their very small children with them, and they just sit there and scream and cry the whole entire time...I can't stand this, and just grab everything up and leave....with already having a hard enough week as it is, having to listen to people and put up with them, and everything else that comes with it, the last thing I wanna hear when I go out to dinner or anywhere else, is have to sit there and listen to someone else's spoiled brat kids scream their head off over something....I know that I 'm not the only one who is seriously annoyed to pieces about this, because there are entire websites,***MILLIONS*** about that exact same issue, so I'm glad that I"m not alone....that isn't the first time that has happened where we went out, and couldn't even hear each other across the table talking whenever we were sitting less than 5 feet apart....so just because they are used to hearing it, whoever is doing and making the noise...doesn't mean that everyone else around them wants to hear it as well.....Japanese aren't too bad about this, but they still don't correct the problem since their family members no matter what age, can do no wrong at all....when we were in Italy, I never had this problem ever really, not that I remember...In Romania, it was just as bad as Americans, cause there were also Russians there, and they didn't speak English really, so if this did happen, they would usually have no idea what you were annoyed about..... and if you went into a restaurant or anywhere just to take a break, and sit and talk with your friend, be prepared for someone else's screaming kids, or their kids running full force like it's the Olympic track and field or something....the only way to get actual peace and catch up with anyone without some other jerk interrupting your conversation is to go behind a building or where it was almost completely deserted.....I know I'm not the only one who has run into this problem, because I hear about it all the time, but not everyone wants to admit it, but who actually *likes* to be interrupted or hear continuous screaming if you don't have to??? People can be pretty clueless and shallow these days if they are used to something, and don't mind it, and others are the complete opposite, then somehow you are the one with the problem... that I will never understand...just like the thing with the big huge dogs here....I don't want them around me, I made that clear, I won't go to anything where someone has one, and somehow I am the one with the problem....okay whatever...I'm not married to these people so I can be however I want just like anyone else can....but I guess everyone can kind of see what I mean.....you are different in what you like or don't like, and you are the one with the huge flaming attitude problem, and they don't even want to hear why you are that way....completely maddening if you ask me....I'd best stay away from them so I don't totally go off and say something that would start all kinds of things flying....hmm anyways, I found this article that got my attention big time... not that I would ever put anything on here that would keep me awake at night, but I know there are others who do, and think it's supposed to be funny......http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/142366?comment_start=66&comment_count=20 so just thought I would let everyone else out there know this as well....that there is "no such thing as deleted pics on the internet!!!" It gets pretty scary I think when you have no idea is out there looking at your pics, and whatever else you got posted on here......Anyways, guess I've talked enough for today, I'll be back again tomorrow real quick while I'm still on my break....just luvin' it having all this time to myself!!! stay safe everyone take care and drop by and talk with me when you can....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKqCX0Cf4YQ- I Have Loved You-Jessica Simpson-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUrqDmADmuU&feature=rec-HM-r2 It's not enough to say that I miss you Twilight - New Moon

No comments: