Monday, May 11, 2009

ho hum another week...well soo what else is new??? It's been raining here on and off, and now it's unbelieveably disgusting and extremely humid....I'm dreading the summer here for a 3rd year in a row...it's hard to believe I still have one more to suffer through after this one....I thought that last year was bad enough....I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend...mine went tooo fast as always, but not much I can do about that....just counting the days until vacation in a few months...can't wait can't wait....everyone will get to come with me, and I hope can see me in my hotel room there in Tokyo which would make it even more exciting to talk with you all....so I'm not doing anything until then cause I don't wanna mess anything up etc...etc....same thing here mostly happening as usual work day after day....there's a beach party here this weekend....not sure if I will go yet, maybe just to stop by and see how it is, then leave....not much to do at those but hang out which gets boring after so long esp just being in the heat, and I don't really care to be inviting sunburns to attack me....so we'll see just don't know yet really....I kind of decide those things at the last minute just to get pics and stuff like that, then head out....don't really care a thing about what goes on here at all....it's usually the same stuff, and there's nothing too exciting about it....nothing that is going to change or benefit my life anymore now than it already is so I don't worry about it....These last few months have just been flying by... I can't believe that summertime is just a few weeks away now....I'm somewhat thrilled to see how much faster this year is flying by than the last to make the time go faster here....I've pretty much reached my wits end of this place...I've fully decided that Japanese people are the most rudest people on the planet earth....I had to call something early this morning and of course got someone Japanese with limited very bad English, and there was some sort of misunderstanding, I got yelled at, and they were just sitting there arguing with themselves calling me names and I don't know what else they were saying to me in Japanese, then just slammed the phone down on me and hung up....(???) okay so what was that about?????? These people are supposed to be nice and polite??? okay whatever....maybe they appear that way, but I definately know better, and have been around them wayyy tooo long to buy that ever....I would never go and treat someone that way ever, and I never slam the phone down on anyone, and just hang up on them if I don't understand something or call them names in another language......I really can't stand living here around people who act this way, and want everyone to believe they are all practically saints or something and never do anything wrong....I tell plenty on whenever they do something to me, and I don't make any of it up....pretty hurtful I think, with me being the foreigner over here, not understanding a lot of stuff that goes on here, not knowing this whacked up whatever language whoever thought that up, and don't even start with the food stuff.....not impressed, don't care so it's great to find others who see it the same way as I do....what rotten people, but I don't let something like that ruin my day....they definately wouldn't like it if they were to come to the United States and have someone American talk so hateful to them on the phone, call them names, yell at them, and then hang up on them cause they don't understand them....anyways....just to give everyone out there some inside info on what goes on here and how the locals act since I have to live around it....hmm I'm kinda hesitant on going home cause I left a sack of food by the door I meant to take with me, and of course forgot the whole entire thing...I recently went and had my cats shaved for the summer, so they are pretty much bald and funny looking I think, but as hot as it gets here I made it something I do every year now...they are still kind of mad at me....I don't doubt for a minute they have ripped into that by now, and have made a mess of what was in there....lunchmeat, cheese and japanese noodles......not just that, but probably dragged it around the house playing with it to get back at me....that's what I get for always running late and forgetting things....somehow everyone else thinks it's funny but it gets annoying to me....so I'm just hoping it's not tooo badddd....such wishful thinking I have right??? lol.....I"m not at home right now, so I"ll have to post pics and stuff like that whenever I do get home and put the finishing touches on this and all that other jazz....I gotta run now, just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone....have a fabulous week and drop in and say hi to me when you can!!! miss u all!! take care!!!! xoxoxo p.s. by the way, I'm finally over with whatever it was that I had a couple weeks back!!!! still have no idea what it was but I get sick over anything and everything from being on a boat to just looking at something I can't stand....so it's nothing new to me really lol.....talk with u all soonnnnnn......xoxoxoxoxoxoxo=)

No comments: