Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally another week has ended, and I can finally do what I want for 3 whole wonderful days....We have Veterans Day on Monday so it only makes the weekend longer for everyone....I can finally get caught up several things that have been hanging over my head the past several months....Only one more week of this month left and we are into summer....uhhhgggghhhh I can't stand this time of year...it's already toooo hot here......I got sooo irritated today when I was in this disgusting hot weather that I just took the rest of what was left of my water and dumped it all over me....I was soaked, but it worked, and it only lasted about 10 minutes then I was dry again....I guess I"ll be doing that a lot this summer cause I can't stand how hot it gets here, and still no one here or anywhere else tends to believe me no matter how much I talk about it.......hmm it still seems like I'm destined forever to spend the rest of my life here and be buried at this nothing place....time is just draaaaaaaaaaaggggggginnnnnngggggg along and I hate it more and more here....I'm done with doing junk here, I"m done with trying out new stuff cause I"ve done it all, and I"m definately most DEFINATELY done with these boring alcoholics in training people here....can't stand 'em, even if I could, I'd still have nothing to do with them.....I don't think anyone else would want to either....if you come walking up or past where ever some group is sitting, then all of a sudden you hear a very loud "shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" and everything and everyone around falls quiet.....ok whatever....I can figure it out they are talking about me, that's only too obvious...not that I care or anything, but I've been through it before....wow I seriously can't wait to get outta this lifestyle and back to reality in the real world.......so not much is going on right now....next week finally finally I will get to go to a resort here...I should have gone last month for my birthday but everything was filled up, then this month too, and because of the holiday weekend this weekend it was off the map.....so finally next weekend, I can't wait, so I'll get to post all kinds of pics on here again on how it looked there.....I'm not even going to focus on the food part....I expect to starve for about 2-3 days anyways while I'm there....oh well, it's not my fault if they want to eat already digested stuff and just put it on a plate here....okay I'll stop by again here tomorrow hope everyone enjoys their weekend...take care...chat with u all soon...xoxox
























No comments: