Friday, May 1, 2009


First day of a new month, and I have to start it off being sick of course.....doesn't surprise me I always get sick over everything and I can't stand that feeling....Anyways...Happy May to everyone.....new month finally again....only 17 more here to go for me....that seems like forever, but sometimes time here just seems to drag, others it just seems to fly by....I'm so glad it's the start for the weekend and I finally get some time to myself and get wonderful sleep as well....I'm still in my last stages of being sick so I haven't felt like doing much, but I still went into my work, cause I have too much going on etc...etc....I guess that's what I get for having extremely rich rich rich chocolate cake with nuts when I never touch nuts ever, then chocolate icing, and also chocolate syrup and whipped cream on it.....yuk just thinking about it makes me gag now, and I didn't even have it all...just a few bites and I was sick the whole day....sooooo noooo more of that....Anyways....I hope everyone else is doing fine...I just missed a 3 day festival going on back home.....it's over with now there, but I kept hearing all about it on my radio station here online, and what was going on, and ahhhhhhh just tooo unfair I can hardly stand to talk about it....We have nothing like that here ever, or course it wouldn't be of any interest to anyone over here, self- centered and self-loathing individuals can never take a chance with anything different...They are about to have some big festival here that last *one* lousy day......whenever some of ours lasted nearly a whole week......>=( I"m trying not to think about it but it's really hard not to, cause this time of year so much is going on....it's just hard to take kind of being over here so far away, and for so long....I was looking through my book earlier, "1000 places to see before you die" not that I like to dwell on dying or anything, but it has the whole world in there including places that hardly anyone has ever heard about before, even me....I can check quite a few, but still would love to make it more....that takes a lifetime of course....most people would consider it a complete waste of time to just want to travel around to different places just to be able to check them off in some book, but I love it, and to be able to look back on the ones I've been to....Even that is hard to look at right now, because I am so isolated over here and everything....It's more of a rush to be able to check off more and more places each and every year, but I haven't been able to do that lately over here......hopefully soon end of next year whenever I am finally handed my plane ticket outta here, cause the inbetween part is always hard to predict what is going to happen...I don't have a problem with it, just get to go more places, and see more, get stuck for several days etc...etc......so I'm already thinking what could possibly happen to go wrong just to make it more interesting....can't decide if that's right or wrong to do that, but can't stand anything to be boring where it drives me outta my mind...hmmm I can't say much is happening here now, or there is I just simply don't care about it....there's always something going on here 24 hours 365 days a year in some town or somewhere else....I find plenty to do so I care nothing about what they have going on here ever....I don't think most here want anything to do with someone who is up to reading 6 books at time, and always working on my own things or writing to my friends whenever they just want to stand around hanging out in some parking lot....(??????) so we're just fine staying away from each other and it doesn't bother anyone at all....okay I'm gonna go now and see what else I can get done while I actually am at home and have time to myself....I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and we get to chat sometime when time allow....Happy Spring to you all!!!!xoxoxoxohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QJeKfRlk0w-The Best I Ever Had-State of Shock( like the song but this video just kind of creeps me out.....=p )

No comments: