Sunday, May 17, 2009


hi everyone...I just stopped by the cyber cafe here for a bit to post a quick message to u all...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is tooooooooooooooooooo frustrating....my internet is out for the 2nd time this week at home, so I have no way to connect right now until I get it fixed hopefully tomorrow sometime....I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and having a good time whatever you are doing on your time off.....I was until my blasted connection just quit on me earlier this afternoon.....I miss you all and I hope to have it back by tomorrow whenever I get off work so we can carry on with our wonderful chat sessions!!!! take care everyone....miss you all like mad I haven't forgotten about you!!!!xxoxoxoxoxo
Monday 18th May 2009

yahoooooooo I got my internet back here at home finalllyyyyy!!!! I hope that is the last of my problems because that happened twice in a week, and it was very annoying and extremely irritating....Anyways....I hope that everyone had a a great weekend....mine went too fast as usual.....I got a chance finally to work on some of the entries on here from last month...I'm still building on it though, it takes awhile to get through them, cause I worked really long hours all last month, and hardly had any kind of an evening at all.....but I'm slowly getting caught up, and having it all come together...=) Not too much else happened here....I skipped out on the beach party thing after all...I just get to where I just plain don't care...I got questioned about it today of course and why I wasn't there, or if they missed me or whatever else like that....I just honestly said that I didn't go....not after what I went through last week, that was exhausting enough....and there will be more, so it's not like I"m worried about it or anything.....Sorry again about the date on here....it never will stop and it's always wrong on here unless I do it at night after I come home from my work, or really really late, and I"m usually too tired then to get on here to think about what to say on this....it will only be right again whenever I finally move outta this place back to a normal part of the world, and be around normal society again...with a normal time....it's hard to remember what that is like sometimes....things are just a blur here now from day to day, cause it's moving very fast-paced, but sometimes to me it just drags....not too much longer I hope....then I will be having my own going-away party here, several I imagine....I think everything has calmed down a bit now since over the weekend...it was pretty wound up and chaotic for awhile....lol I was just browsing and found this....sounds evil....HERE:Take this Advice:1. put your finger on your nose2. hold your breath for 5 seconds3. say the name of your love4. that person will ask you out on the next Friday5. you will have the best day tomorrow6. if you don't copy and paste to 2 other videos you will have bad luck and die in 2 days....lol I remember when me and my friends used to do stuff like that in school...pretty silly now it seems, but still funny to look back on, and just think that there are still others out there still doing this kind of thing.....lol...wow good memories really....allright, I'm gonna run now....take care my friends, and have a splendid week!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7P4vU0810-Someday-Miley Cyrus

No comments: