Sunday, May 24, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_udqEp_YR4-too cute and funny videos!!!! Here's something to cheer up your day!!!! I found this on here and it was too cute to pass up...Also this one got my attention, and reminded me of my cats from Italy since they were this small whenever I first saw them....http://www.youtube.com/watch? maybe even smaller than that cause they could fit in my one hand....I hope everyone is having a smashing weekend....I've loved all this time off to do whatever I've wanted to do whenever I felt like doing it....I'm always gone here anymore, always rushed, and so my time is extremely limited, so having not only the weekend, but also an extra day off tomorrow just thrills me to pieces.....hmmm same same same stuff here so nothing new really....I care nothing about what is going on here at alllllllllllllllll.....I should be picking up going jet-skiing in the next few months....at least sometime this summer even if it is just once or twice....that's an all day thing that only lasts half an hour, but it sure takes up time to do that sort of thing....it's rainy here on and off today. I'd much rather be putting up with this than the other hot stuff....hmm not much to talk about here since I've gracefully bowed out from doing everything here from anykind of Christmas parties to just whatever kind of events are going on here...yes there are things going on here no matter what time of day it is...There was some sort of Chinese Acrobat show thing they had come here over this weekend...I didn't even blink twice at it...Maybe if it was a major concert or something like that, but anything related to over here, I seriously don't care anymore...not after how these people have been treating me the last few years up until now.....And besides, whenever they have junk like that come here, sooooooooooooooooooooo many freaky people swarm from all over to come and see it, that it just takes the fun out of it...all you are doing is just standing in a line waiting to get in since the thing is free anyways, so anyone but anyone is going to go, and bring their neighbours and 14 kids, and what is the fun in all that??? I'd rather be at something for adults rather than something to entertain kids and families since I"m around that enough as it is....It really gets pretty boring after so long honestly......Anyways, I'm hoping the next place after here I won't be sick of everything after the 2nd year and just plain stopped caring on what is going on there, so I can join in to a few things....stuff that would actually be of any kind of an interest to me that is....and I just happened to stumble across this and it was too weird to pass up....http://news.aol.com/article/7-legged-calf/496507?icid=mainmaindl1link5http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2F7-legged-calf%2F496507 okay guess I'll go for now...I"ll post again tomorrw on my last day off for break before the week actually starts for us here....take care everyone can't wait to have a chat with you all again when u get a chance...bye bye for now...=)
"The Forbidden Fruit is the most sweetest!!!!!!!"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMkTLvQo1GM&feature=related-Trisha Yearwood - I Would've Loved You Anyway.flv

No comments: