Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hi again I hope that everyone had a good weekend....I on the otherhand have been completely miserable the last few days since the last time that I was on here.....I thought all that was just from a piece of cake, which I'll never be able to look at the same way again, much less ever crave after the feeling it gave me......I was told just a few hours ago (cause I got tired of whatever it was hanging on to me) that I could have a touch of that Swine Flu stuff that is going around the whole entire country...hmmmm my radio station said it is world wide now, and the last time anything this big that was "worldwide" was the "Macarana". I was pretty young then, but they always find a way to joke about anything...unlike this place.....At least this hit me a few days after my birthday cause last year I was sitting in the hospital on my birthday....not fun....That was from a trip I'd went on, and they dragged everyone on it to Kokasai Street...I cared nothing for this at all.....It is nothing but walking and walking and walking up and down a very long drawn out street, and shopping all along the sides from things they have set up.....wouldn't mind too much, but it was just soooo hot then, and too much walking, and I ended up laying down in a restaurant booth for the 4-5 hours that everyone else was doing that....two trips back to back one day after another is too much, and it is so dirty and conglomerated here.... I care nothing
about going back to that place cause the same thing happened twice both the times that I went there....I am doing better than I was, but doesn't surprise me that I have to catch what
everyone else is trying to avoid just to give them an excuse to avoid me....okay whatever then...I found these articles earlier today and thought I would put them on here since I"m always obsessing about everything and then want to tell everyone else about it then....http://www.sheerbalance.com/brettsblog/2008/04/18/5-ingredients-to-avoid/ http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/user-post-sugar-8-shocking-facts-454190/ hmm guess I"m doing better than I was a few days back, but still don't like the sick feeling altogether.....It's hard to believe the weekend has already come and gone, and it's going to be just another lonnnnngggg weeekkk uuhhhggg I think it's worse when nothing ever happens here, and it's just the same exact junk day after day week after week.....I tend to steer clear of certain ones here, cause they want to go walking in a group, and then hollar out at guys driving by with the windows down, and then they all look at me like I'm the one who did it.....my friend back home used to do that and I couldn't stand it then, and still can't... I don't get why they want to do that, then I'm the one who gets the attention for it, when that is the last thing that I want esp at this place.....that's what I have to put up with being around others who are dragging behind me in the age category......hmm next month is summer, but it is already starting to get hot here....it will be nice to go swimming again, but not at these disgusting beaches they have around here....resort maybe because they tend to keep them up 24 hours......I will go to one again soon, just for a break from here, and to be reminded what it's like, and that there is still life out there in other parts of the world, and not just here......I hope everyone is doing better than I am now, and we can have a chat soon....have a fabulous week, and let me know how you're doing!!! take care!!!!! =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpewg0LDG8E&feature=related- Twilight_Pieces

No comments: