Sunday, October 14, 2012

ugghhh I do this like every day of my life and always end up laughing about it cause it sounds so funny..if I would learn to stop talking so fast then this wouldn't happen I guess...  we got our 2nd snow fall here in Alaska yesterday....it was a little more than the last time, and covered the ground a little more...I love it..I can't wait until we get the huge snowfall..we had the Northern Lights appear here the other night, wow those are sooo beautiful...I have only seen pics of them, now I have seen them in real life and feel so so lucky...

another reason why people hate me because I am getting all these amazing experiences, and friends that I had growing up back home have stopped speaking to me altogether...not only that, but when I did agree to meet whenever I was back home, I was the butt of being a practical joke to everyone around..so that was it for me...no more of these rotten people who act that way just because of extreme jealousy...not that I care though, but it's really sad that people choose to act that way when you have known someone your whole life and they just suddenly turn on you like that...something that I will never understand... :P

so nothing that I can do...more hurtful than anything else though...so I'm guessing that it's football season for the other 48 states down below us...I keep hearing football scores whenever I call back home whenever I could careless...here in Alaska it's nothing but ice hockey, dog sledding, ice fishing, hunting, snow mobling..I'm not sure what else cause I haven't been here long enough...not even a year...hockey is the big thing though..there is an ice skating rink at University of Alaska Anchorage, (UAA) for all the Hockey games...I'm not into hockey either, but I think I may take a chance once or twice for the experience and for pics of course...oh how I can't wait to start college courses again!!

finally done with all the moving stuff and just now getting settled in...now I'm going full force on collecting Alaska prints already framed of course to decorate my house with...I'm looking at about 25 prints altogether very slowly though!! sometimes I will get 2, then other times 1, since some of them can floor you on how much they are...but I really don't care cause you can't find them anywhere else...I'm working on 10 upstairs and 10 downstairs...then maybe I will be satisfied!! they have sooo many to choose from it's just not fair!! then I come along and don't know what to do with myself whenever I see stuff like that...starting my Alaska scrapbook today after picking up my prints of the Northern Lights...can't wait to see how they turned out...

No comments: