Wednesday, October 10, 2012

again..not surprised about this one!! everything is overlapping and screwed up on here agggaaain...so not too sure how long this will last!!! It's taken me a few days to get back to feeling normal again and rested up from the cruise that we went on...I still felt soo sick even after I got back, and just couldn't get enough sleep...I'm really really glad that feeling has finally passed!!!

we had light snow this morning but it was tooo wettt for it to do anything...it was more like drizzle but it felt a lot sharper than just rain does...I believe that snow is supposed to be coming this weekend since me and everyone else is talking about is if we're ready for the snow to come...I can hardly sleep at night I'm dying for it to come!! I think to celebrate the snow coming again we'll get an ice cream cake and enjoy cold on cold with snow falling outside...yes I really am that excited about it!! after getting off of a stupid island that I cared absolutely NOTHING about..putting up with 113-120 degree temperatures, getting sent to the hospital every month or every other month.. and the only season ever was summer...of course I'm going to celebrate every chance I get now whenever the temperature drops below 80 degrees here...

2 days ago it was Columbus Day...that is supposed to be some made up holiday where everyone says that Columbus discovered America...I am forever arguing this topic with a handful of others who also agree that Native American Indians were already here in this country, and America was already discovered so I have no idea why they say Columbus discovered America whenever America had already been discovered by Native American Indians...I know I'm getting no where with that, but they actually sell t shirts with all that on it, (a much shorter saying of course)and of course I've got 2 different ones, so I'm not the only one who thinks that way...I pretty much ignore that holiday just like I do Halloween...oh well..I'd best keep my mouth shut cause I don't want an entire group of idiots shouting out their 2 cents worth of completly useless information to me...

'night everyone I could keep talking until the sun comes up here if I don't cut it off now...

 

No comments: