Monday, October 29, 2012

THANK YOU GOD THAT MY BLOG WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo happy that my blog is working again!!! I was completely going out of my mind the last few weeks because I couldn't get on here and just "talk." We are having the biggest storm here in this country that hasn't happened for more than 100 years...Alaska is getting some effect from it...the wind is way freezing, and we are already getting ice sickles...if water drips anywhere outdoors, it freezes over night and is still straight up...we are supposed to get snow at least 3 times this week...I just visited Massachusetts and Boston area this time last year, only it was in the summer...I can't believe right where I was now that part is being completed destroyed...so I guess so much for the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston with all that great memorbilia of past rock stars... :( I hope that everyone is staying safe on whomever has to be going through that...there is nothing else on the tv or radio stations now except talking about this storm..I'm just glad that we get a break about hearing about all that political garbage for at least the next week and a half...then when this storm is over we will be hearing about both...umm...still I would rather hear about the storm anyday... :p still it's a scary situation though with all the pics floating around on the internet here...

No comments: