Tuesday, October 30, 2012

hi all...I'm sooo thrilled that this is working again..I was like completely depressed outta my mind nearly the entire month cause I have no idea what was going on with this...I seriously thought that my blogging days were over with cause I have such a big mouth on here spouting off and being so snippy on so many public forums...of course I always think that it's me whenever a good part of the time it's the website...so I finally completed my "experiment" today...I get into these like hour or more conversations with anyone and get to talking about the most random things...I got to chatting up with a dentist about pop (soda, coke, coca cola, spritzer water, bubbly water...I know it's called a million different things all over the world cause I've heard just about all of them...) anyways...we got to talking about what the dark coloured soda does to your teeth...not only leaves stains but other effects that we can't see or aren't aware of right away...I won't ever stop it with the questions, and drive a person crazy asking so much or talking too fast or too much until I have to keep clearing my throat..and then I've got to do all that I can to not lose my voice..I don't remember everything, but to get me to better understand all this, and I guess another way to shut me up, he told me to try out the experiment with a nail, and drop it in any type of dark soda and leave it sitting in it for a month...I did that the beginning of this month, and I couldn't wait anylonger for another day for it to be the 31st, and there are usually just 30 days in a month anyways, so I figured that 30 days should have been enough time...It was sooo gross having to pick up something that had been sitting an entire month and dump it out in the sink and it was all thick and dark...when the nails finally fell out, one was completely bent halfway like a small boomerang, and turned very very dark, and the other one just had a dark coating on it, and it rubbed off if you pressed hard enough to rub it off...they both turned the dark colour, and it was so sick...so that is what soda does to your teeth if you drink it on a normal basis...so no more for me ever again...I've just been on water and 2 more of my clear drinks Ginger Ale and my flavoured water...I can't even have my apple cider or hot chocolate or tea cause of the bad stains that they leave behind and it's killing me...but all that I have to do is look at the nails I dropped in soda for a month, and that changes my mind real quick about having something that I'm really not supposed to...it's still freezing here by the way...we got snow, and it's still here..tooooo happy!!! the sun was kinda/sorta out today, but it didn't do anything, so everything stayed frozen...we're supposed to get more snow 2-3 more times this week which is fine with me..I've discovered though that I can't stannnnddd having to shovel snow...I've never had to do any hard labour of anykind, and having to get out in the freezing morning or afternoon to shovel stupid snow when there are snowplows all over the place when it's really heavy makes me tooo furious!!! I would much rather be on here!!! we have to shovel ( or my husband shovels the big part of the driveway) I"m not much help on that one, cause it's huge, and it's an upward hill kind of, and the most that comes out of me is me saying about 50 billion times over and over and over is "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!!"  "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!" "THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO BE DOING RIGHT NOW!!" and of course everyone else outside doing the exact same thing is doing nothing but leaning over from laughing so hard...I saw someone else outside shoveling snow, and gave their 3 year old a snow shovel to just play around with I guess, and she wasn't doing much of anything either..then I was told that I was shoveling snow just like that toddler was..which wasn't much just kind of spinning around and playing in it...I would rather be sledding down the hill with all the kids than just standing shoveling snow...I get stuck doing the sidewalk in front..we have to push all this snow which comes about to the bottom part of your leg, push it all in a big pile, and then shove it all in the street so whenever the snowplows come by, they can sweep it up and they carry all this extra snow off to somewhere else to dump it until it melts..and this goes on for the next 6 months...I don't like doing that at allll...it kills your back, and is just a big pain to do!!! I've seen others with small snowblowers which would be a wholeee lot more easier than junk shovels, but we are still trying to get set up here winter-wise...I'm just glad to be out of Japan though, and I'm glad that I'm away from all that heat...good night everyone...I'll keep on going on for the rest of the night if I don't cut it off somewhere...glad that killer storm is over!!! we made it!!!

No comments: