Tuesday, October 30, 2012

hey everyone..it's SNOWING here now!! I'm tooo happy that I got my wish that it would hurry up and snow here because the snow here lasts for a full 6 months...we get snow, then it stops and it just keeps snowing and snowing...greatest gift ever to me..I have never been around snow in my life so this is huge for me..I've seen pictures of it, had some snow up to my ankles, sometimes less than that barely 1 or 2 inches, and now it's all ethe way up to the car door handles...I  love it though, even though I know most hate it..such miserable people that I am always stuck being around...hope everyone is surviving these storm effects okay...i really don't think that I can keep looking at the pictures that they put on here..they bother me so much and it hurts to see that people just go off to save themselves but leave their poor animals behind...I am on the complete opposite end of the country to do anything and it's driving me crazy since all the flights are grounded and no one can go near that area...not sure who would want to though...we are getting effects here too in Alaska and Canada keeps having earthquakes and tsunami warnings..we also did but they lifted those a few days ago so I hope that it stays like that...

No comments: