Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This Is Why I Live In Anchorage, Alaska!!!

(and that is why I will never again in my life live in another small town like I did back in Italy cause I went about half-way crazy by the time I left there...Japan wasn't better at all, but it was big city but everything was in Japanese so I always had no idea what was going on or what anyone was talking about...I live for concerts and they always had concerts every single weekend on the street corners downtown, and I couldn't even enjoy those...all in Japanese of course..I would always yell out for them to "play something country" or "play something in English" or "learn about what real music sounds like" it was such an enormous crowd no one had any idea that it was me, since I kept walking and pushed my way past all that noise...now I've landed in Anchorage, Alaska, one of the biggest cities ever, and I couldn't be happier..no more small towns, no more misery, no more language barriers, no more of me getting lost and trying to ask for directions in Italian and they still had no idea what I was talking about cause my Italian was so broken up like someone whose first language isn't English and it's difficult to pronounce everything correctly...no more dealing with rude Japanese people yelling at me just because I didn't understand what they were saying or I didn't know what was going on, hated their food, that climate, that island, just that everything...never again will I step foot into a life like that again, and I'm definetely never going near a small town again...I didn't even talk to those people but somehow they knew all about me, and didn't like me of course, so I really couldn't wait to leave there..I loved Italy, but again I couldn't stand the people that I was forced to be around...total nightmare..I have no idea how or why I always get stuck with being around such miserable losers...now that I finally have my life back being in an English-speaking place and being forever away from Japanese anything, I think that I"m finally getting back to normal...wow I'm glad I have my friends on here to keep me sane cause I was about to go out of my mind at those other places that I was at...no one else can understand this unless they have lived it, and I am sooo nottt a small town person, and most definately not an island person...put those together and it's an instand recipe for drug use and suicide...those happened back to back to back at both of those places that I was at...poor souls...all they had to do was get out of those towns and they would have been just fine like I am now...
hey all...another day here in Alaska...we are having killer storms again here...crazy winds, rain, and we never know what is going to happen next...we had something like a typhoon, tornado, cyclone, hurricane, whatever part of the world you are from they are all the same, but called different names...I have been through every single one of those, including earthquakes back in Japan, so I don't even blink anymore when these happen...last time that we had this, it broke trees in half and threw them all over, and turned some cars over...it took them about a week and a half to clean everything up...there are still trees here laying across the creeks here that are too heavy to move right now when it keeps raining everyday now..not so sure if we will lose power again but I guess that is something that I will just have to get used to with all the upcoming storms that we are going to have all winter long...we are expecting snow about the end of this month or early next month so we're already discussing what to get for winter clothes...not sure exactly since I have always lived in killer hot climates so all this will be new for me once again...this is excellent weather though to get a ton of stuff done so looks like that is what I will be working on today...love how my page turned out though, and wow I did this all on my own even though it may have taken me about 20 times to get it right since everything I had just done kept going back to the previous one...I'm finally getting where I'm not completely helpless though..such a great feeling by the way!!! ciao everyone until next time..just hope the storms don't interrupt my internet again...

No comments: