Thursday, September 13, 2012

*****Say No To being B*O*R*I*N*G* !!!!!! *****
 
 
 
 
yes, this is what I do when I am really really bored in the middle of the night...or I'm starving to death,  so I download every song that I can think of from the past up until now, which is about every other one since I'm really not sure what to do in the middle of the night anyways....  (almost 4am) and no one wants to talk to anyone in the middle of the night (esp. me) so of course I come up with my own things to do...I really am getting sick of this disgusting green colour it about makes me want to throw up every time that I see it, so I guess that I will play around some more on here where I can force my own colours what I want and not black, white, green, or brown... I think I should take off now and finally get offline before I end up putting the entire internet of music on here, or keep talking until the sun starts to rise...about 3-4 more hours...'night everyone (or morning???) not sure really...see you all later today...***just thought I would include this...here is the link to the last video...(blue one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcztyNlFx0
go to that link and scroll down and read the very first comment..I laughed too hard where I made myself feel totally sick...my stomach is still hurting and it's really really hard to hold back from laughing when you are trying not to make any noise...that's pretty much hopeless for me... 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: