Monday, September 17, 2012

I laughed toooooooooooo hard on this that I feel like I'm going to be sick...Even if I tried this it would look nothing like the 2nd one at all cause I can't draw to save my life...I can do everything else Art-Related but draw...Mine would look like the kids (first one) then me and everyone else that I was with couldn't catch our breath from laughing so hard at the thing...yeah I wish that I could draw like that, and this is just way too funny...wow some people have such talent..not me of course...I think I have to go outside to catch my breath...bbs!!!***this is impossible to make any larger than this without it hanging half way almost to the end...click on the pic to see/read the whole thing...I have to stop looking at it at least for tonight so I can try and sleep for a few hours...*****https://www.facebook.com/#!/ sorry I just had to do it and keep talking about this...I just tried drawing this owl like that said, and it looks like something about a 5 year old would draw..I didn't even come close to that...so that's why it's too funny for me...I think that I will save this along with some others I want to try and do, and download every one of them for laughs once we get another printer since this one is completely shot from moving around and the movers banging it around so much and deliberately dropping it...not sure why I find such stupid random things to unbelievably funny nowadays...wow this never happened whenever I was in Japan...

No comments: