Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 PATRIOT DAY

 
 
whenever this happened it put me in the hospital for about 2 weeks over a very bad panic attack...I felt so sick and had no idea why and went to the emergency room, and I still had the symptoms of like the flu for example, nauseated and everything but still they couldn't find anything seriously wrong with me..I was still in the hospital and everything from that point on was so much of a blur.... then I didn't even want to watch the tv...I had a Priest and a Rabbi come and talk to me and ask how I was doing and if I was feeling any better...and all I could ask them was what was happening to our country...I still can't really watch what happened that day on tv when they keep replaying it and showing it over and over and interviewing witnesses or others who were involved...I didn't even live there and didn't know anyone but it bothered me so much that it landed me in the emergency room...that has never ever happened to me in my entire life...I guess that's why I absolutely can not stand hatred, prejustice, racist attitudes, back stabbing, mean comments, fighting among anyone, or just pride and the "holier than thou" attitude...I got every bit of that back in Japan and I never want to have to face that again...It is very extremely hurtful, and only those who have been through that and had to face it can understand....this act of extreme violence was a million times worse than the bombing that we had back on April 19th 1995 back home...not sure why though this one made me completely sick...I really hope and pray that nothing like this happens anywhere ever again in the world...

No comments: