Thursday, September 20, 2012

(very sllloooowwwly learning to play this gorgeous song on my keyboard!!! the first solo part that you hear starting out is just C-D C-D C-D over and over until it gets to the middle part which goes really really fast when trying to learn something like this!! love it though!! I guess it will get much easier over time!!!)
It has been doing nothing but RAINING here for the last 3 weeks straight...It rains non-stop then the sun comes out little while, then it starts raining again...We are in flood warnings now with several other counties..all this rain has made the rivers and streams rise and tv stations keep cutting out..I've still got electric but it is never certain how long it will last with all these storms going on, or if it will last at all...About another week of this, maybe less time than that and all this rain will then turn into snow and will last about until April...then it's just chilly the rest of the year...So it's mostly getting into all indoor activities right now until the snow comes and I can go outdoors again and have my fun snow-mobiling, and sledding, inter tubing down the hills, (possibly skiing) but I have noooo idea about that since me standing up on something that I have no control over kind of scares me to death just thinking about it...hmm and I also want to try the dog sled races...me doing that, yes we have a track for that and mostly cause I want to laugh my head off on how that looks, and at how I will look in those pics...We'll also have the dogsled races going through downtown as they travel across Alaska into like Canada, and not sure where else..But it is a race, and they have someone who comes in first place..I'm not sure what they get though...so winter-here is the fun time...just a few more weeks so I absolutely can not wait hardly!!! I still can't stop with making my own personal radio station on here cause I always keep finding new music...I've decided to just concentrate fully on my college classes again (staying up all hours trying to just finish one project and still not being satisfied with it but then mine turns out to be the best in the class...) so again work will come later but I will still get through more classes and can't wwwwwwwaaaiiittt to start at University of Alaska Anchorage or (UAA) it will go much faster than I think cause this year is almost over with and we just moved here this year...ahhh and I will be DONE with Physiology by that time so I will have my life back (kinda sorta) and won't have to worry about disgusting stuff that I really really don't care about or care to know...muscles and observations of the human skeleton... (shuttering) I'm not into all that science stuff so that is complete torture to me if anyone else can understand that...I am always taking classes cause I just love them so much..wanna get through the boring ones though so then I can go back to having fun...'night everyone...no more 4am for me anymore at least for awhile...another rainy weekend for us here in Alaska...good sleeping weather though!!!!!

No comments: