Monday, February 27, 2012

Trying To Decide On Ice Skates....


So I went looking for ice skates over the weekend and managed to narrow it down between figure skates and the more modern "sporty" looking ones..Ugghh I hate going into sporting goods stores cause one guy who was there hung around me the whole time talking and talking and talking and staring at me the whole time when I was trying to actually enjoy myself and comparing the ones that DID actually have color on them...It was between purple silver and white, or magenta pinkish purple, silver and white and there's hundreds more that I didn't even get to go to to compare those styles so I have no idea what else is out there...I can't wait to go ice skating again since I"ve always lived in wretched hot places, and I care nothing for any of that, but dopes like that just get on my nerves...I'm talking about the types of guys who wear a winter cap even indoors, hair all over underneath it, so they just put the hat on, really don't care what they wear or what they look like, and are just wrapped up into sports and nothing else..then I come in, and they seem to forget all that and run their mouth a mile a minute talking all this stuff about sports stuff and ice skating like I don't know anything about ice skating when I've been ice skating forever...So I'm glad that everyone here in Alaska is welcoming me with open arms, it's a much better responce than I've had from rotten Japan...Italy was about the same way as here, but I was in a place where English really wasn't spoken at all, and my Italian was so jerky at the time so I wasn't any help on making it any better...We have a huge shopping mall here in Anchorage with an indoor ice skating rink...I'm guessing about another month I'll get to try that out once all this nonsence unpacking is out of the way. If it wasn't so boring I wouldn't mind it...

No comments: