Saturday, February 4, 2012

Made It To Beautiful Anchorage, Alaska!!!!!


We made it to Anchorage, Alaska and I'll be spending the next 4 years here at Elmendorf, Air Force and Army Base...not sure how that is going to go, but I"m just glad to be where English isn't bashed and looked down upon, and I'm surrounded by garbage that I absolutely can't stand...People seem a whollleee lot more happier here, and a lot more friendlier than any other place that I have ever been...I'm sure that I have a great number of people hating me cause I"m up here but it's not something that I can worry about...I'm glad to keep in touch with the ones who wanna keep in touch with me cause I have a blast where ever I go!!!! Okinawa tried to kill me so I took off to Australia for nearly a month until we were about to leave...By the looks of where I"m at now, Russia doesen't seem like such a bad idea in a few years from now... ;) anyone who wants to go with me or meet me there I'd so love to do that!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: