Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lovin' Every Minute Of Gorgeous Anchorage, Alaska!!!


ahhh Hello Everyone!!!! I made it here to beautiful Anchorage, Alaska the middle of last week, and got here the very same day that we left...The time difference doesn't bother me at all since there seems to be more time here, and things are a lot more laid back and less rushed than any of the other places that I've been to...I'm finally around snow, something that I've hardly ever been around ever, and when ever I was, it was never for very long ever...There is snow everywhere, and it's not dark like nearly everyone kept telling me that it would be this time of year...The trip up here wasn't bad at all, and staying in a place that is like a ski resort doesn't bother me at alllll....There are no disgusting ANTS all over the place like there was whenever we got shoved into a temporary place in Okinawa...I love it there, but I still can't wait to have my own house again, cause now I really can't do anything but live out of a suitcase...I think about another week in there and we can finally move into our house and have our household goods delivered...The main activities here from what I've observed are definitely indoor ones, some are outdoor ones, but not too many that I'm crazy about like hunting and fishing, since I would never hunt any animal ever ever ever, and I'm scared out of my mind of fish how they flop around everywhere...(I'm even worse whenever it comes to birds and there are the huge birds here like eagles, condors, falcons, ravens, hawks, and I'm not sure what else...I was warned by the veterinarian before we came here to not leave my cats outside since large birds tend to see them and swoop down and grab them then keep on flying and I wouldn't be able to do a single thing...So a lot of different changes up here no doubt...)shooting bows and arrows, I'm not even near having the strength to do something like that, so I think for the first couple of years I'll just be watching the ones who are strong enough cause I wouldn't even be able to budge a thing like that...snow mobiling, which I can't wait to do, ice skating, skiing, watching the dog sled races go through the middle of Anchorage...everyone lines up on the sides of the streets like a parade, and watches the dog sleds race through town I really can't wait to see that either, and a lot work on their talents here cause sometimes it's too cold to do anything and we just stay inside and enjoy each others company, or better yet...JUST SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHANKS for joining me up here in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska everyone, this is going to be waaaayyyyyy better than Okinawa ever will be ever...

No comments: