Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Too Thankful...


I finally get the "Art Studio" that I've always dreamed of but have never had...I'm still working on fixing it up, and getting all my artwork hung and displayed etc..etc..before I can fully go to work in there on anything, but it's coming along nicely...I found a beautiful Amish Furniture store here in the middle of Anchorage and it didn't take me long at all to find a piece of furniture to have my eye on that I can say came from Alaska....I found 2 actually, but it will be awhile before both of them even get here...It never hurts to look though and keep it in mind...I've decided to abandon decorating with tropical fish since I'm deathly scared of fish to begin with, and just go with Alaskan themed everything. when I get everything like I want it, and whatever, I will definately take pics and put them on here since I'm finally settled now and have my wonderful desktop back once again....I still have pics to put on here from like 2 years ago I believe...Time goes so fast anymore, it really doesn't seem like we've been here 3 weeks...I saw a female moose eating from the trees here on base a few days ago...I never get to see any wild animals being from the city, so it was really amazing getting to experience that, and it wasn't even scared....I snapped a few pics and still can't stop talking about it...City talk was always about the latest skyscraper going up, and how much it was to have it built with the revolving restaurant on top....I'd much rather see animals that I've only seen pictures of....

No comments: