Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey All, I'm Back!!!!!!!


Cheers everyone, I"ve missed you all greatly!!!!!!!!! It's been a crazy time these last few weeks moving up here to Anchorage, Alaska, and getting used to the lifestyle up here....I really love it though...It feels like we are completely out in the middle of the wilderness here, and then we exit out into town and it's a regular city...So it's really the best of both worlds...There is still snow everywhere here, and it was snowing again lightly last night...I don't even have to leave the house, and there are mountains all over the place here...everything is sooo sooo beautiful and it's so quiet here...People are a whole lot more friendlier and easy-going, and don't behave like someone jammed a stick up them where the sun don't shine like they always did in rotten Okinawa... :p This is the best house we have ever lived in with all the places I've been jumping around to live in the last 8-9 years...I finally got a normal 2 story duplex with 3 bedrooms, and we're not right on top of each other like we were at all the other places practically driving each other out of our minds cause it was too close of contact...Only 2 rooms and a freaking bathroom....NOT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is gigantic, I feel really blessed that we landed a place like this with it being just 2 people and no one else....I'm still working on the dreaded unpacking which I can't stand cause it's so boring...hope that everyone is doing great...now is my time to get caught up on this finally!!!!!!!!!

No comments: