Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sick Beyond Anything Over The SMELL Of SAUSAGE..... :P

I'd really like to know the idiot person who thought up the idea of inventing sausages cause I honestly can't stand them...I've seen how that stuff is made, and I haven't touched that stuff before then, and I won't even look at it now..stuff like beef hearts, and ground up livers and meat waste that they can't use are all mixed together and shoved in the intestines and packaged up as a sausage, and people actually eat that stuff...ugggghhh My husband heated some of that nasty sausage stuff up this early this morning and it smelled up the entire house, upstairs and all of downstairs...The smell went straight to me, and straight to my stomach, and I've felt nausiated since about 6am today..so I'm not getting a thing done today at all over smelling sausage, and it's hard to make anyone else believe me that yes, I do get sick over just a certain smell...I really can't stand it and don't wanna smell it...it smells even more awful when it's heated up and cooked...I'm finally settled so I can get back in touch with penpals again if anyone wants to pick up writing with me again I would love it...heading back to bed since I still can't shake this sick feeling...I really hope that I never have to smell that nasty sausage again ever...

No comments: