Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hey Okinawa, SUCK ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not once have I felt like I always did when I was stuck on that nothing island!!!!!!! I can't even see a fence here, and as soon as I leave the base there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shopping centre right outside where we are, tonsssss of shopping places, restaurants, and so many activities here from A-Z...The signs, radio stations, language, newspapers, bookstores,directions, and anything else that is here are all in ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The houses have both heating and air conditioning, and it is actually clean here!!! that means no ants, roaches, bugs, flies, fruit flies, worms, or anything else that is highly disgusting...I will never in my lifetime understand why anyone who is alive today would want to waste their life on a highly infested disgusting island....never again will I go to one of those, I seriously thought I was going to die when I was there and never get to leave then...

No comments: