Thursday, November 29, 2012

this is my responce to like 80% of the people that I come across everyday here on base at least...native Alaskans act so much more normal and dignified and it just keeps making me wonder what happened to everyone else to make them all so incredibly stupid??? the world seemed to be way better whenever I was growing up...now it's just plain sad...I still use sarcasim as a defense mechanism when I have no idea what else to say...**** I will finish putting alllll of my pics on here from the beautiful Alaskan hotel that we went to over the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow.. (that is an expected thing now every year since huge dinners don't exsist for us, and I'm done going to other people's houses for holidays since the last 2-3 times that I did go, then I was so unbelievably SICK for like the next 1-2 weeks I couldn't do anything else...so never again on that one...
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: