Thursday, November 8, 2012

 
 ( I finally got my Alaskan pics on here!!! I went around all over taking pics of this place ever since I got here...this one is one of a section at the zoo here of Alaskan nature...I really couldn't get enough of that!! there is also ONE of me, yes, I actually let someone take my pic but I didn't like it...again, I can't stand my pics so I don't wanna look at it...maybe when I'm unable to be recognized in all the winter clothes that I have to wear here then I can start posting ones of me...now I always find something wrong with how I'm standing, or the expression on my face, what I'm wearing...just can't stand it but that's just me...yes I have others telling me that they look good, but I still can't stand them...)

 I woke up 2 hours earlier than I was supposed to and got on here of course...there's something going around to make Puerto Rico a 51st state, and to add the 51st star to the American flag...that has made me sick to my stomach ever since I found that out...not to hate on other countries, but after being in such rotten places in the last few years in Japan, I was sooooooooooooooo happy to come back to the United States that I am still thrilled beyond belief...

not sure what people are thinking anymore, and I know whatever I say, there is always always ALWAYS someone out there to argue with me...I've been all over the world, and have lost count on the counties that I have been in, and no matter what it was that I said, about the food being nasty, how disgusting that place was, how they didn't clean anything, it smelled bad, the people were so rude that it made everything spin around you, everything was broken or run down, and just plain depressing when you looked at it or looked what was around...

so it just goes on and on...sorry but that is just an insult whenever I look at the stats on that and see how many others are offended by that...our forefathers are probably turning over in their graves because of what America is turning into now...guess I'll keep moving all around the world to stay away from this complete nonsense, then I won't care what they do here...I also reported people on here for making really offensive remarks about Alaska calling the state of Alaska and Alaskans (which includes me now since I'm living here for the next 4 to maybe 8 years)...something on that ridiculous marijuana law forcing to come into effect here...sorry but people have just gone completely crazy, and I'm still trying to decide on a place to live permanately that isn't the United States since they have absolutely noooo idea what the HE-L they are doing anymore...let the insults begin attacking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: