Monday, November 5, 2012

hey all, it's sooo freezing here now...we still have some snow, but not a whole lot..the air is just freezing is all..now it's only 10 degrees out and the heavy stuff we haven't even got yet..I hope it's much bigger than last year though...so all of this cold weather and snow forces us up here in Alaska forces us up here to dress in several layers upon layers, and then more layers of clothing...then hats, scarves, gloves, ski masks, goggles sometimes, whenever just walking, and I'm not sure what else..I may not have discovered everything yet since I've never lived around cold like this but I absolutely LOVE it...

the lower 48 have no idea how we have to survive up here, but everyone who lives here it doesn't even make us blink...so all of this fuss gets plenty of people staring, gawking, whispering about how "embarrassing" something is, cause I heard that over the weekend when leaving a restaurant from dinner..I think that I didn't have my hat on all the way, cause I had about 3 other things under it, so the top of it was sticking up in the air from being so stiff from all the other stuff...not that I cared since I will never see these losers again, but still people like that really need to learn to mind their own business, and stop worrying about what others (mainly me) are doing...that is not the first and only time that has happened either...I've gotten asked before by idiots who just were standing there completely staring at me over I have no idea what, and then just blurt out in front of everyone around, loud enough where the people 2-3 rooms away could hear it, "WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT!?!?"

 I was younger then, and would get so embarrassed that I would just look at them and walk away...now, there needs to be a warning going out to the entire planet earth about what a smart mouth that I've developed throughout the years because I got sick of putting up with other people's ****...If I get that any this year, or any other stupid nonsense remarks about my winter gear, how I look in it, why everything I have is colour coordinated, why they are only pink, purple, turquoise, and white, then I can shoot back the same way...my way of handling totally stupid people like that?!

 I'm not going to let them know that they are highly annoying,that I feel like banging them on the back of the head with one of my snow shovels, or that I'm burning up inside from them popping off to me like that or any other way, but just to keep calm and ask what else do they find wrong with me...let them name it all off, and give them a response something like: "well since you informed me of all this stuff, now it's my turn to ask you some of my own questions...I know that I will get a strange look from them, and probably will be very shocked cause I hardly say anything in public with like 300 people all over..(I've gotten to know my feet very very very well over the years from going out anywhere, and people staring, and I just keep looking down and going...when I do that, all I see are my feet, and the floor...and enough of what's in front of me to know where I'm going...)

 I will most likely shoot off something like: " why aren't you jumping up and down and then jump up high enough so that you land on the moon and stay there and not come back down to earth so I don't have to hear your ridiculous questions anymore???" then just give a "you can't top that look" and walk away leaving these idiots just standing there wondering what to say next...I know that I will be called "weird" and all sorts of other names that I really don't wanna think about but so what...

I will still get the last word, and get to enjoy the satisfaction and won't have to put up with being asked junk like that once that gets around on how much of an "attitude" I have...no matter what it is that the other person says, and you give whatever responce that you do, somehow you are always the bad one, even though you are the one getting attacked...so not sure who wants to be around people like that, but I surely don't...I really don't know how I get off on crazy subjects like this sometimes...I can feel my voice about to give out again sometime again this week, so it looks like I will be on here even more when that happens...never can stop it with the talking part... 

No comments: