Friday, November 16, 2012

I AM GETTING THIS GORGEOUS PURPLE LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!

"NUF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've already got this pink one,, and then I just did a search for purple laptop computers and I about fell out of my chair...I couldn't resist of course, so my excuse is that I want a laptop upstairs and downstairs, so that I don't have to keep going up and down just to get one laptop...I just can't say no to something that looks like this...everyone else can have their Black Friday stuff...I found what I want and will probably be dreaming about it until it arrives...so frustrating that I have to order everything like this but I'm so obsessed with certain colours...( pink, purple, turquiose mosty...okay all of them) that I will do anything that is usually very difficult to get them no matter what...wow can't wait now I have that "night before Christmas" excited feeling...and it's all because of a colour...my colour PURPLE of course...can't wait can't wait can't waaaaaaaaaaaittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: