Saturday, November 10, 2012

PICS IN ALASKA

 
 
 
 
 
this is in the beautiful town of Seward, Alaska...it's a 2 hour drive from Anchorage...we had to go there to Seward to catch the boat at the dock for the cruise that we went on last month...we went from Seward to Fairbanks (capital of Alaska) it was an hour each way...much better going there than coming back since it was about to storm again...I absolutely LOVED every moment of it, except for the fact of getting sea sick...which isn't new to me of course...(those are sea otters all on the rocks by the way...they always stay together like that...I've never seen anything like that since I was on a nothing island and it was so crowded it was 2 hour traffic jams everyday and every weekend...I really can't believe the gorgeous atmosphere that I'm getting to experience here and not landfills and rude people...

No comments: