Thursday, November 8, 2012

Only 2 more months of my Health and Nutrition class before I can start my regular college classes 3 weeks at a time...something new I guess cause I had it back home at my other University..take a class for 3 weeks straight, finish that one, take another class another 3 weeks finish that one, etc. etc..I did 2 of those last year, and it wasn't any problem at all to me...So I will graduate up here in Alaska sometime while I'm up here going at that pase..I'm really not sure how much of that I can take cause I'm seriously completely grossed out by some or sometimes all the stuff that they talk about in there...I don't like annnnnyyyyyyythingggg hardly at all, and I've finally found someone else who meets me in the middle on that one...

I don't even like ice, so it's very hard to find someone else who doesn't care for ice either, or coffee...I can't stand though having to listen to all this mess talk about stuff like asparagus, cauliflower, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, egg plants, brussel sprouts, onions, mushrooms, radishes, celery, peanuts, any kind of nuts really, and I have no idea what else...I seriously thought that I was going to throw up and had to leave to get some air since they were making me completely gag...I can't even stand talking about that mess or having to listen to it...I finally said when I felt okay again halfway begging pleasssseeeeee stop talking about that stuff and move on to something else..I feel like I"m going to be sick!!! not sure why that was funny, but everything I say always has everyone in the room dying laughing..

I could handle the different parts of the brain...that was no problem to me..things like the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (conscious mind which controls your thinking in the front), current awareness, thoughts, feelings, consciousness it also inhibits the ability to LIE to others...something that the world is good at doing every single day...the middle part of the brain (nucleus accumbens) is for: reward, pleasure, enjoying effects from highly addictive drugs, (not for me at all and never will be)... laughter, addiction, aggression, fear...the ventral tegmental area is our unconscious mind...which is what controls our dreams, repressed feelings, automatic actions and responses, thoughts, habits, repressed feelings, phobias and desires, sleep, sleep walking, awakening, unconsciousness, personal habits, intuition....fairly easy for me believe it or not...you just have to remember front/back and center, or lower center...not anything really what anyone else cares about, so that's why I am continuously in my college classes no matter what they are...so can't wait until I get through a good part of my classes..sometimes they go much faster than I expect them to, or they just drag on forever like this one is doing, and seems like it won't ever end...

No comments: