Monday, November 5, 2012

 
 
I'm on another one of my "non-stop talking" episodes again where all I wanna do it talk about anything whether it makes absolutely noooo sense at all...so they ruined my dinner again last night...what else is new!?! I still can't believe that people in this day and age don't have a single clue on what the word "PLAIN" means!!! I want everything that way, and they can't seem to understand this, or act like they are going to be affected by my choices, or get highly offended cause I"m terribly picky..
 
I asked for my plain drink clear sprite with cherry flavour...what I get is something that was over-flowing with disgusting ice...I hate ice in anything really..I got that from when I was in France when I was 15...then I carried back home with me to United States...it became a habit of mine, so it was no big deal to me when I landed in Italy living there for 3 years...I threw out all that nasty ice the best way that I could...and then I get a bunch of sour tasting limes..again...I hate limes...wouldn't touch that anymore...sent that back after halfway throwing a fit because they won't listen to me on anything that I say...they totally ruined my hummus by throwing on all kinds of peppers and tomatoes, onions, chilis...then when I tried to get it all off, it left all kinds of nasty juices from the tomatoes and peppers floating so I was done with that...no hummus because people don't seem to understand the English language whenever I say that I want everything PLAIN...water, hummus, even dry bread...I about sent my hummus back, but knew they would ruin it agian by trying to dump some other mess on the top to "try and make it look more attractive and more decorative" like I give a h**** about any of that...I'm like okay whatever..you can't reason with complete idiots I guess...yah I know, I'm the one with the attitude again...oh well...
 
I don't know how people can find this funny...it must be the world's biggest idiots who would sit outside and eat dirt when they had nothing else better to do, or ran out of ways wondering how they can be stupid...I always get lobster or crab anywhere I don't care where it is...wouldn't you know it..they ruined my lobster as well...instead of just PLAIN lobster, I get some nasty nasty nasty disgusting ORANGE sauce mess dumped allllll over the top of it, and that mess was all running down the sides and almost getting on me....sent that back as well, they didn't seem to understand me why I was sending all this stuff back, when I said in plain English that I want everything P*L*A*I*N*...not so sure what is so hard about that one... 
 
I'm guessing it was something that was made with disgusting thousand island salad dressing...I hate salad dressings..any of them...I was too mad and just left after a little while then after sitting and picking at everything for about 20 min..I couldn't deal with such stupid people like that anymore...people like them should be forced to do that bathtub test thing and see how far they would get...they wouldn't be able to figure any of that out, and would probably end up drowning themselves...yes I still use sarcasm  as a defence mechanism to defend myself and everything else around me when I can't think of anything better to say...I seem to have it mastered by now I think...

No comments: