Sunday, July 31, 2011

Greetings From Cape Cod, Massachusetts!!!







I have most definately been having the time of my life!!! I absolutely LOVE it up here in Massachusetts...I've been from Boston, to Plymouth, to Sandwich, (yes that is a real town here, the oldest on Cape Cod). I've loved everything...I haven't seen this since I was only 13 years old, but it all stil looks the same, and I love it even more now...It will take a good few months to get my pics on here, but I pulled a few off the internet to show where I've been up here since I love this place so much...From Boston, we went to the town of Plymouth where the colonists settled back in 1620, and saw their village they built up, and also Plymouth Rock. I loved seeing those places again, it's even more precious now than it was before whenever I was still a kid...Also, I went to go and tour the Mayflower II, a replica of the original Mayflower they used to come over here to America. It's really outstanding seeing all that face to face. We stayed at a Bed & Breakfast in the town of Sandwich and I absolutely love that town. It was Belfry Inne & Bistro, and was absolutely gorgeous in that town. Everything still was kept to its originality, and it truly felt as if you had stepped back into the 1700s. We also saw a water mill, something that they definately do not have back where I live, and they definately didn't have anything like that over in junk Japan...I've still going to see different lighthouses, and the vineyards/islands whenever we go and take the ferry over there for the day..I absolutely LOVE it here...anyone who wants to come and visit the states should definatly think about coming to visit up here cause it will leave an impression on you for a lifetime....check out my pics and you will see what I mean...I miss chatting with you all sooo much!!!!!!!! Anyone who wants me to send them a postcard from here, just leave me your address in an offline message, and I will get it sent out before the end of the week... :) hugs from Cape Cod.... :) xxxx

No comments: