Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Love You Boston & Salem Massachusetts...

It's sooo great to finally be back up here in gorgeous Massachusetts after soo many years of being away from it....We got here yesterday and I've been having sooo much fun...I've visited the Hard Rock Cafe here in Boston, the beautiful town of Salem, then back to Boston, to visit the U.S.S. Constitution. That is a SHIP, when I first heard it, I thought it had something to do with the written part of the American Constitution. I love it here, and everything about it.. The town of Salem reminded me of the town of Manly, in Australia, and Sydney of course, and Boston reminds me of Sydney everywhere I look. I love it here and am so happy to be back...It's about 80-low 90's for the temperature and people are going around wearing jackets and things like that here....I had to grab a few sweatshirts cause I was freezing..Back home it was over 100 degrees every single day...big difference up here, and this is the middle of July....I miss you all and once we are settled in resort next week, I Hope to be on here more than I am right now. hope you all are doing well..here's a big hug from Boston, one of the greatest big cities ever....

No comments: