Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do Not Offer Me Rice Ever..It Looks Like Maggots!!!!!! Here's PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggots On A Plate...
Brown Rice...(down below!!! hard to tell them apart huh?!!? why do you think I stay away from it totally!?!?!)

You Decide!!!!!!!!!!!!When I went to dinner tonight, I said DO NOT GIVE ME RICE WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!! What did they do?? They give me rice anyways, and I Hatttttttteeeeeee that stuff...It seriously looked like boiled maggots...I came up with that little joke when I was living over in Japan, cause they even eat that garbage for breakfast, whenever I can't even stand to look at it...Next time they do that to me, I'm raking it all over the floor and walking out and yelling behind me before I slam the door...I THOUGHT I SAID NOT TO GIVE ME RICE...THAT CRAP LOOKS LIKE A HEAPING PILE OF MAGGOTS....that oughta do it I should think.....

No comments: