Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm NOT A Harry Pothead Fan!!! I Don't Get Excited About Anthing That Comes Out Over That Freak,So Don't Talk To Me About Whack Job Harry PotHead!!!!!

Yep I got into it with a know nothing stupid female today on the base here when I went to do my legal paperwork to transfer from Oklahoma up to Alaska, and this loser started in talking to me about Harry Pothead and I smarted off of course, cause I'm not into stupid kids movies, and I'm definately not into junk that doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just like bitch don't talk to me about Harry Pothead cause I don't give a hell and I could careless...talk to someone else who is into that pathetic garbage like you are, cause (ahem) I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE AND NOT A FAKE THING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT LIKE HARRY POTHEAD FANS DO OVER SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN REAL....wow there's some funny pics on here on those stupid movies...most which I can't even put on here or that glorify drugs, and well...I'M.JUST.NOT.INTO.THAT.....


No comments: