Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Going On Vacation To My Boston & Cape Cod...Chat With You All Up In Glorious Massachusetts My Friends....xxx

I CAN FINALLY TYPE IN PURPLE AGAIN ON HERE....XOXO with I had the best family dinner tonight with everyone after so many years of being apart...I loved the story that my brother in law told when they were going to get a new car, and told my neice that, and they passed an 18 wheeler on the freeway, and she sees it as well and goes "ooohhh get that one..." too funny..I'm too happy to say that I was the one who introduced my neice tonight to fruit punch flavored sparkling shimmering lip gloss from my Bath & Body works...I was soooooooooo happy that she took to it so well and knew right how to put it on, so we are going to get a long just fine now that I have someone to introduce my make-up and lip gloss obsessions to...talk with you all up in Boston...xxxx

No comments: