Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August Everyone...

Today we took the ferry boat out to Martha's Vineyard...That is an all day trip...I am sooooooooo happy to be back in our room now cause I am so beat and so so tired...I have taken nearly 2,000 pics and have started on my husband's camera, so I'll be putting pics on here of this trip well after we have moved to Alaska....This was my 2nd time to go over to Martha's Vineyard, so I was already familiar with everything, and it's even more precious. The houses there or I should say mansions, because that's what they are, are beach front properties, and run between $6 million to $10 million, and that just to live there. Since I vacation where the presidents do, and other famous people, I don't mind visting those places cause they really are nice....Again, I loved everything, it's hard to just choose one thing. My favourite town was called Oaks Bluff there, very beautiful....There were 5 towns in all, and everything is kept so perfect and clean. I love it here, and don't miss that disgusting heat back home at all....


No comments: