Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Best Stories Ever...


I've kinda sorta gotten over the embarrassment from the other night...now I'm just plain furious and want to get revenge to give the same type of embarrassment back like I got...I looked up on here what would happen if gunpowder was ingested, since I was around fireworks, and they have to have the gunpowder to explode up in the sky...exactly what I felt like doing, only I couldn't say what I wanted cause it's always the wrong place and wrong time and I always seem to think of it later....I found so much, I couldn't even look at it all, and actually came across stories from others who got back on stupid people who pissed them off as well...Wow, this was definately the best one of them all...this guy is my absolute hero...my response to him??? I told him that he's definately my hero for thinking something like that up, and that I'm on the outlook now to desperately give someone a taste of their own medicine...and thanks for thinking this little prank up..it seemed to work like a charm....looks like I'm gonna have to go and invest in some gun powder then...another thing I know absolutely nothing about, so it won't surprise me if that happens again a second time...I'm thinking about 2 big heaping handfuls should do it...I can not stand to be embarrassed like that...I'm also thinking maybe canned dogfood with all those nasty juices in something...I am not going through that again while I'm here and have another holiday or any day ruined like that...I really wanna meet this guy and go up and shake his hand and totally congratulate him...this is just plain brilliance...

"A friend of mine told me an interesting story (not the most honest guy in the world, so I have some doubts that this is true).
He said that he was working at a place and he only had a half-hour for lunch, which wasn't enough time for him to go out and get anything, so he brought food with him to eat at work, which he'd stick in the refrigerator. However, somebody kept stealing his lunches and eating them before lunch time. He got fed up with this, and one day he brought some Japanese food to eat at lunch, only he poured in some gunpowder. Later in the day, one of his co-workers suddenly became violently ill, running to the bathroom to throw up. My friend followed the guy in and said, "Yeeeaaahhh... Japanese food will do that to you." He never had his lunch stolen again." LOVE IT...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a joke that goes along with this subject.

"A man once counseled his son that if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a little gunpowder on his cornflakes every morning. The son did this religiously, and he lived to the age of 93. When he died, he left 14 children, 28 grandchildren, 35 great-grandchildren, and a 15-foot hole in the wall of the crematorium."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Wasn't saltpeter given to adolescent boys to prevent -- um -- sexual self-gratification? In my opinion, gunpowder tastes so vile, all it would do to me is induce nausea and lethargy. I believe that sulphur is mildly toxic when concentrated, and saltpeter is a (mild) poison. Charcoal is mostly inert, but absorptive (which is why they give it to poisoning victims.) By and large, I'd think it would be about as effective as sand or sawdust." Oh wow, good one....I hadn't thought of those 2 yet...sand and sawdust...thanks for the tip...the only challenge now is finding sand around a big city since I don't live around crappy beaches anymore on a dumpy island that should have never been discovered....

No comments: