Saturday, July 9, 2011

OMG I DID IT ALLLLL BYYYYYYY MYSELLLLFFFF....ONE OF THEM ANYWAYS... :p


Now I am just in paaaaaaaaiiiinnn...I was unpacking the pieces to my shoe shelf on my bed, and the entire thing slid off and landed on my foot...I don't need to remind anyone that this was made out of SOLID WOOD, and that these things ONLY HAPPEN TO ME....now the entire top of my foot is swollen and I probably fractured that top part somewhere...So I was madddddddddddddd already and nothing was working, I don't know how to use tools anyways, and if something doesn't work I somehow make it work. The screws were too small, the holes were too small, and the screwdrivers were all too big, and I couldnt' find my little ones like you use for a computer to take it apart....I pushed at it, and was grating off metal from the end of the screwdriver and brushing it away, but I got it put together...That one was pretty easy...It's my other one that is my art shelf that is going to be a pain to figure out, cause it's all pictures and I never have any idea what I'm doing on that, and I"m sick of waiting on everyone else....I REALLY AM NOT ONE TO BE PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER....Now that I have an enormous knot on the top of my foot that keeps turning redder and redder, I guess I'm off to the emergency room to explain what I did to them in the most dramatic way possible, but somehow that always seems to fascinate people on me injuring myself...

No comments: