Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Do Weird People Just Blurt Things Out About How And Why You Should "Regulate" Your System?????? :p GET A LIFE...WOW....

Let me explain myself first so my rant will make a lot more sense then!!!! Ahhhh I'm still so frustrated and disgusted things in front of me are still spinning!!! So it's another week of course...spring vacation is over with for everyone...I'm thankful for that, cause I couldn't take much more of it...I do the same thing every week before I go to class, go and get dinner, then go to some random gas station with some random guys working there to get a drink, and having to put up with them for about 5 minutes with them messing with me, and me not knowing what to say of course until it's all over and done with....Well I know which one to stay clear of now...I go to get my drink at some gas station I can't remember going to before, since I had moved, and everything here has changed sooo muchhhh....I never really pay much attention to those guys working there, that's probably why they won't stop with me....just like military ones did to me, but I smarted off to them big time..Anyways, I have on one of my tshirts that says "Old Navy" right across the front of you know where..this dope doesn't even recognize me, much less know me, I don't even know who this guy is, and he just like starts in on me saying something like "yeahhhh Old Navy's got some good stuff!!!!!! I was just like thinking to myself, "ummm HOW does this guy even know what they have???" Then I remembered I was wearing one of my Old Navy t shirts....uggghhh total idiot again hitting up on me, and same old story, I'm not interested in even carrying on a friendship because of the one track mind of this guy...He babbled on and on about things I really wasn't paying attention to, I was more embarrassed than anything, and when do I ever know what to say right in the MIDDLE of a situation...it's always AFTER everything is over with that I always end up thinking of everything.....I was such in a hurry to get outta there, and yet this guy was still hopeful that he was going to see me again telling me what he would "see me next time...." like I had a planned date to come and secretly meet with him or something...I seriously plan NOT to go back there, now that I have it targeted...wow I'm soo glad no one else was around.....I totally would have died if he started asking total strangers opinions about me...I was toooo anxious to get to my classes to escape being around people like him...wow....I don't know why I always attract them when I have absolutely nothing in common with them at all...I have no idea what started it, but this one stupid female started running her mouth on all this "organic" stuff you can buy that is like waayyy overpriced to begin with, and just because something is like 10% organic, they still have to consider whatever it is to be "organic..." I don't know anything about that, and it's pretty much a bore to me...I don't care honestly, and I really wished that I had my ipod and earphones with me so I wouldn't have had to hear such a stupid twit like her carry on and on and on about something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with education at all.....I just kind of sat there, wondering where this conversation was going, and then she starts in on how much and how often you should "regulate" your system and "clean yourself out" from organic food and everything like that, and that was it for me, and I just yelled out...."what the hell is WRONG with you!!!!!!!!!??? My GOD you are grossing me OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had dinner before I came in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That got everyone quiet, and it was weird, but so what!!!!!!!!! Why would I want to pay for a class myself, out of my own pocket from working with people I can't even stand in the first place, just to go and sit there to hear someone discuss their views on medical issues, and talk about how to regulate their bowels as well as everyone else's?????????? WOW if they are THAT interested in something like that, get in the FN medical class, they go and disect dead bodies for crying out loud, and that's plenty disgusting right there....I was still ticked off from dopey gas station guy messing with me and all that, then having to come to where people are supposed to at least act like they have some kind of sense, and are somewhat smart, I have to put up with THAT, and I was totally grossed out....Wow, I have no idea how or why people want to go around discussing junk like that...talk about it with a doctor but not with total strangers....I've never been around such stupid people in my life besides the ones over there in Okinawa....They come in first place for being "Stupid", the ones here who are at least 10-12 years younger than me, stupid nothing worthless females who whine all the time about not having a boyfriend, and look for things to clash with me about, come in a very close 2nd......They match right up, and they don't even realize how big of idiots they make themselves look to everyone else...I seriously DON'T want to be around such ignorant nothings like this..I just can't handle it...That's why I"m working soooo hard to get away from them....I feel like my mind is shrinking the more I"m forced to be around them....I will have about 3 weeks off before I start my Summer Session, then Fall Session later on in the year....I just can't deal with people like that..I know it may sound funny, and I have people rolling with my sarcasm, but I have to be around people like this all the time....I just can't understand WHY they act so unbelievably stupid.....I had to get that off my chest....ahhh bringing back the gas station memory now.... and rant all I could about it.....I'm not making it up though, it really did happen...I don't know why I'm always the one getting stuck with people like that......Maybe now I will get some sympathy and understanding as to why I get in the moods that I get in at times and can't seem to get out of them....I really hope that doesn't happen anymore this year...I just don't do stupid, even if everyone else around me does......talk with you all soon everyone..I'm pretty much freed up this week since I worked ahead a few weeks..I think I"ll work on something FUN for awhile to calm down...it's been one crazy night...wow.......good night all.....xxxxxxxxxx Dear GOD, please keep the crazies away......

No comments: