Sunday, March 20, 2011

No I Don't Like Pickles, Whether They Are Kosher Or NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(




So okay...Anyone who knows me knows I can hardly stand anythingggggggggg....Pickles is one of them...Pickles are made from cucumbers...Everyone knows this even if you don't even like them, and I can't stand either one of them....So for 4 straight days in a row, I had to put up with people shoving nasty pickles at me on my dinner whenever we went out.....I'd fling them off of course, then get the speech about "how pickles are soooooooooooo gooooodddddddddddd" and I'd start in about how nasty they were and NOT to bother me with them...Let's see, I flung them all the way across the table at someone who said they would gladly take them, but I think I flung them more times out the car window driving cause I can't stand those things and don't want them around me....I can't stand those slimy things, and don't even get me started when they plop a tomato right on top of a pickle....So after all that, I sit down to dinner a few nights ago with everyone, and they break out the big thing of Kosher Pickles...I have to hear the speech again..How I don't like pickles, that those were Kosher, I didn't have to worry about something not being Kosher and I was so sick about hearing about pickles, and now everyone was picking on me thinking I wasn't touching them because they weren't Kosher, I just did my proper storm out that gets everyone's attenction and they know I mean business whenever I say something...Wow the lengths people will go through to get on my nerves and get a laugh outta me cause I hardly like anything.....When I say ONE INGREDIENT ONLY that is exactly what I mean...Yesterday I spent nearly 3 hours in my bookstore we have here..Today I was still so ticked off from everyone picking on me and thinking it's funny I know when I did my storm out that will one day go national I"m sure, I went to another bookstore for another 2 hours today...I found my books where I could work on my Hebrew again since I moved and everything is packed up again, and if someone smarts off to me like that again, I can give them a smart off answer in a language they don't understand and will leave them standing there with their mouth open as usual.......It was a great spring vacation, and it flew by so fasttttt....I'm just glad that I got to spend it here and finally not in Japan....Only one more week of March left, wow this year is really flying by!!!!!!

No comments: