Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nightmares of Overflowing Toilets.....


Wow, I never thought someone's ignorant comments would stay in my mind, and give me double nightmares....The images that I wanted to put on here, even made me sick just looking at it....I didn't want that on my own page to give everyone else the impression that I like supported that disgusting part of life..because I don't....ugghh...I got behind on my cleaning, I'm obsessed with everything being clean and having the smell of air freshners, or cleaning products, even if it causes me to get a headache from the strong smells...Anyways, with loudmouth blabbing last night about how and what regulates people's bowels, and how often they should do it, and if you did that everyday then you would be fine, blah blah blahh...... I was still fuming when I was trying to get to sleep....I honestly have never been around people this stupid in my entire life...not even when I was their age....I've always hung around friends who were way older than me, my family members are all older than me except the ones under me, so I grew up very fast...I never even thought of acting that way, even though others did still do....So alllll that was still in my mind and what happens when I have bad things on my mind??? I have nightmares, this time not of Okinawa, but of my bathtub being backed up with sewage, and BLACK WATER overflowing, all into my part of the house....I couldn't make it stop, and there was no one around to help of course...That's about when I think I woke up, cause I still couldn't believe how much that bothered me and infuriated me to death like that....I didn't expect anyone else to believe me but my friends, but wow, when people talk about such disgusting things like that, it does more than just annoy me...I hope that was the end of that, I really don't like going through things like that....I hope everyone else out there is doing fantastic...take care everyone, and stay away from the crazy people because they actually DO exist.... :)

No comments: