Thursday, March 10, 2011

Olives Or Motion Sickness... I'd Rather Go Through MOTION SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

"According to the National Library of Medicine, there are a number of symptoms that present themselves as a result of motion sickness, including increased salivation, which is the body’s way of protecting the teeth from the high doses of acid accompanied by vomit. Enter olives, which contain tannins that, when released in the mouth, work to dry saliva—first eliminating the symptom and then the body’s instinct to follow suit. However, the treatment is only effective during the early stages of nausea, when the salivation changes first appear." ***** I agree, Motion Sickness is an awful, awful feeling....I experienced it every few months living in junk place Okinawa, and it was at its worst for me going on that riduculous Whale Watching....I read this and not only gagged and wanted to throw up all over again, but absolutely couldn't WAITTTTTTTT to start making fun of it......They have pills for Motion Sickness you know!!!! You don't have to result to shoving a handful of OLIVES in your mouth and waiting for them to take effect...Those things can be a choking hazard!!! Cherries are MUCH better, and actually have a sweet taste to them!!!!!!! I'd much rather take the pills, get drowsy, and sleep it off, and wait for Motion Sickness to pass, then wake up, and it's all over with...Best feeling ever then....Let's see!!!!! If I took OLIVES, which I can't stand by the way!!!!! It would only increase my motion sickness, I would get doubly sick, everyone else around me would be freaking out cause I would be throwing up more than what I normally would... #1. from the motion sickness, and #2. from the OLIVES entering into my system, and #3. me trying to desprately get rid of the OLIVES, and get past the MOTION SICKNESS...It would definately be something not even I would want to go through and see!!!!! And just WHAT are those big hunky red looking things in the middle?!?!? I have never touched one of those, and I never plan to...Just like I don't plan on getting back on a boat to go WHALE WATCHING, I don't care what people are saying about it... This IS the season for WHALE WATCHING by the way!!! That is all they are talking about now over in Okinawa now, I'm sure!!!! I'm not sorry at alll that I don't live there anymore!!!! And nope, I'm not gettin' rid of anything on here either!!! WOW, if anyone knew what kind of a day I had a few days back earlier in the week, and actually lived it with me, they would be just as frustrated, and worn out as I was....If I wanted to take an ONLINE CLASS, then I would sign up for an ONLINE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't mean tricking me, and I'm in the regular one, and then everything we are required to do then is done ONLINE!!!!! I have JUST moved back here, story of my life, and I have no interest in doing stuff online, when I'm on here enough as it is, I have some kind of an idea where my headaches come from now......The last thing I want to figure out is a class, and them swearing up and down "oh!!! this isn't an online class!!! We are just PRACTICING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Okay whatever, let everyone else "PRACTICE" I will get in a normal one where I don't have to worry with the fights I secretly have with the laptop in front of me....I told them off in a survey I did, that didn't seem to do anygood..Everything from I didn't like being tricked to stating that I resented being "babied" around, when I have lived all over this World, and I couldn't' stand others babying me around, that I wasn't a QUADRAPLEGIC, (someone without arms or legs, just a body and a head!!!) because that's what I felt like they were treating me like, and I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know they knew it was me, but how they acted and from my vocabulary, and just how I word things, with my sarcasm, but SO WHAT!!! I don't like having to sit and go through 7 different screens just to take a final, and of course NOTHING ever works right for me!!!!!! and then I'm so mad I can hardly see straight to get out to the door.....Wow I got sooooooo many responces people freaking out that they were going to loose me forever, I could hardly believe I even had that kind of an impact on anyone...esp. when I never see them...I think I fascinate most with my uncontrollable sarcasm that comes out as "funny" to everyone else...And yessssssssss, now that the slow nothing part of the year is over with, I'm finally getting my phonecalls for jobs again...People realize how empty their life is without me and need me in it...I guess they are sorry they haven't met me sooner... :D I'll see u when I see u...take care!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these song by the way!!!!!!! they play them here on my radio station all the time!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

SCW said...

I realize you might have an aversion for olives and only considered them for motion sickness.
On the other hand I have cancer and feel nasious every morning and cant hold down medication or even coffee.
If I listened to you I would not try it.

I don't know if it will work but I will try it.