Friday, March 18, 2011

What A Blessed Time I Had In My Art Group...


I finally found where I belong in my Art Group I discovered here finally finally since I moved back here....Since this consists of everyone from High School students to Airline Pilots there, I love it even more, since I have no problem talking with anyone and we all hold the exact same interests....I'm sooo soooo excited to go this next week again and get to start on my painting...I think I want to do something similar to this Angel I found on here yesterday...maybe something a little more simpler with as much talking as I do..I really don't see myself getting through something like this in just 6 weeks time..SOOoooooooooooooo excited about Passover and Easter...I can hardly wait.....hmmm I think I will finally go and use those nifty little gift cards tomorrow I got for Hanukkah and Christmastime..just another excuse for me to go shopping and get stuffffff, but a very good one I think.... :D happy weekend everyone!!!

No comments: