Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow...Nothing Goes Wrong!!!"

Today when I was going to visit friends and try and forget about everything going on in the world, I heard (the last song on here), and it just got me to thinking of how I was on the train in Tokyo...The one that has AIR TIGHT DOORS that shut, and will not open until you get to the next stop...The very train that I was on, that travels underground, then goes up above ground, then back underground to change over tracks and get to the next stop underground several towns away....The same exact train that is totally demolished now and doesn't work at all since it was knocked to pieces by the disater that happened right where I was in Tokyo....Those trains are obviously all non-existant now, and only a memory....I can't help thinking how terrifying it must have been for the ones who were on those trains when all that happened then being completely trapped by water, and that was the end of life just like that...I know there is no way to open those doors, I was on those things, everything is electrical and run by computer systems there for the underground trains that never stop going day and night....That was the only time I was on the trains there in Tokyo, but then this happened, and I have never been more scared in my life.....I can't help thinking how I could have been on there and totally trapped and not able to do anything about it...My nightmares are just ending, now this happened...this thing about the train is the most terrifying for me I would have to say, cause there is just nooo way out of those no matter how much you would kick and pound at the doors....you have to have ridden a subway before and see how they operate to understand fully what I'm talking about....I still can't get over the feeling of how grateful I am to totally be out of Japan, any part of it...Not just Okinawa, but also Japan the main part of it where Tokyo is ...cause I was all over that place...in the airports they keep showing on tv that the ceiling collaspes down, walking all over the place, and anything could have happened when I was there...Now I'm finally outta there, and everything DID happen...I heard that Okinawa is heavily involved now with everything that is going on...When I was over there, I was not involved with anything at all..I was pretty miserable, but this would be it for me, and I couldn't even leave cause all flights are still cancelled....I never expected anything like this to happen at alllll...Now that the nuclear explosions have happened, I know more of us out here are going to be involved whether we want to or not....I'm really anxious for all this to be over with even though it just happened a week ago....


No comments: