Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tokyo Disneyland I Can't Believe I Was There 6 Months Ago....

No, I'm Not Moving Now!!! I Am Getting Things READY For When I DO Move!!!Really, There IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to get things ready now the whole year long for when it does come time for me to move finally (can't wait until I get my own house back without people always being around and my own big screen tv... <3) I had no idea how confusing that would be to others who DON'T move around all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get an extremely panicked phonecall asking if I was getting ready to pack up and move today or sometime this week...I had to explain myself over and over again noooo I'm not moving now, it takes a year to move to the next place!!! I get a sigh of relief then endless questions asking me over and over and over about what it was like in Okinawa and did it get hit there blah blah...No they didn't get hit, but they can't mind their own business and have to get in on everything, and trying to look like they are the important ones when really they are NOTHING over there......WOW am I ever glad to be outta that place!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously had NO IDEA people were THAT attached to me...esp. when we barely talk and rarely rarely EVER see each other.... As for Tokyo Disneyland.. ..I found out that place is okay...but the parking lot is completely flooded, and the roads are all torn up to get back to anywhere, and the trains aren't working...We had to take 4 different trains just to get there and 4 more to get back then it was another several blocks walking back.....NEVER AGAIN.... I found video of that place...At least it didn't get torn up..no wonder since it's built up on LANDFILLS, and is elevated from the rest of everything else, but is right there on the ocean still....I was there back in October 2010....It was even more crowded than that....It was shoulder to shoulder..I couldn't even do anything, just walked around, I grabbed a few things for souviniers, and that was it...Then went back and went to dinner and crashed, and ignored the next day, cause there were so many people it just ruined everything....That is terrifying cause I was just there a few months back, and then this happens....Japan is a dangerous part of the world, just like California is here in the USA....The last 3 videos are my absolute favsssssss!!!!!!







No comments: