Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time here is moving right along very very nicely. I have vowed not to do anything until my trip so I don't have some major catastrophe and I knock myself out of another trip altogether. Tonight I had my meeting for Australia. Only one more week to go for me of being at this place. I'm not saying a single word to anyone here, until I get back from everything, and I have the bragging rights to talk it up how great it is there and not here as much as I want. There really is nothing here honestly. I don't know why I am always the one who gets the attitudes thrown at me whenever I just mention the facts. I'm not an island person, just to be shoved in one small area and expected to stay there and be happy. I was sooooo excited I could hardly sit still, and I couldn't even get to sleep whenever I did finally get home as late as I did. What I've only seen in books or read about I finally finally finally get to see face to face after all this time. I'm not sure if I can take along my laptop with me since its such a major trip and it will be a challenge keeping up with everything else as it is, but I definately want to try so I can keep in touch. I will just be gone from here a week, but still want to document my time there day by day, and keep in touch with everyone and tell how Australia is...They are in fall season now and about to go into winter, so it's off tourist season now. We are having spring break that time, so everything is really really slow, and everyone wants to either go to ski resorts, or to beaches. I can go to those places anytime, and have been to both. I kind of decided this on a whim and couldn't really decide if I wanted to go or not. Then the closer it got, I just did it, cause I couldn't stand to be here anylonger. Maybe now people will start taking me seriously when I say I don't care a thing for this place, I'm not interested in it, I don't care what goes on here, I'm not one to just stay in one place, I absolutely have to travel or don't even think of talking to me cause I don't like myself when I'm not traveling. All kinds of misery seems to set in, and I have absolutely nooo idea where it comes from. So just another week here, not even a full one, and I take the overnight flight to Sydney for a full 7 days......That sure beats going anywhere here or in the states anyday...just wish I would meet my match on this one too, no one ever seems to want to do anything like ever.... I guess that's the what it's like to be totally boring... I wouldn't know how that is of course.....talk with you all soon I am not on here much, or it's a very short time these days...

No comments: