Monday, March 29, 2010


Hi all, I'm not up to saying much today really, cause I had dental work done earlier, and am still suffering from the shots that they gave me over and over and over in the same spot. I wouldn't be going through this now if I hadn't ever been climbing in my bedroom when I was like 13 or 14, trying to rearrange my posters, and my whole desk toppled over with me on top of it...owwww let's see, I busted up 2 teeth in half, had to have a root canal, 2 crowns, 6 stiches in my chin, and a few in my leg if I'm remembering right. I'm past the point of hanging up posters anywhere, but I'm still having to deal with what I got myself into whenever I was younger. That was the worst I ever done, so that's why I"m soooo careful these days, and I don't even blink as to what is going on around me here or anywhere else around here. I am okay now, but never again will I go and do something like that. I think I will just stick to slapping music videos on everything, and if I do happen to come across any music icon posters, I'll keep them at eye level where I don't have to struggle to get them up... We have to move before we even leave here, so what a pain that is going to be having to take everything down from here and possibly put it back up, just to take it down again 3 months later to move from here for good. Be careful what you wish for I guess...I've said how much I couldn't wait to leave here since I got here...Never a dull moment, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the next place here will be like to live in before we have to move off of this island once and for all. guess I will take off now since I'm still having after effects of that stuff they gave me...I say never again, but it seems like all that just happened over again...talk with u all soon...xxxx



No comments: